What open innovation means for us
Open Innovation is a central part of Re-FREAM and our open innovation strategy includes the following activities:
- As an important part for the implementation of future urban manufacturing, products and innovation created during the co-creation process will be made accessible on the website together with contact information and contact persons profiles who facilitate the enabling of urban small-scale manufacturing for decentralized and digitalized production possibilities.
- In our blog, our artists and the consortium partners share their experiences and provide “behind the scenes” stories.
- Additionally a list with related events and workshops within Re-FREAM will be published.
- Based on that, methodologies learned from the co-working between the artist and researchers will be assessed and adapted to enable a transfer towards the existing regional manufacturers. With that, a “toolbox” for urban manufacturing built up during the project and will be available on the platform during and after the project phase to sustain the results of the project for the future.
- Our lively Linked group serves as an online exchange platform, where new ideas are being discussed and experiences can be shared.
- Regular offline and online community building activities and events, such as webinars, meetups and conferences are being organized to further enable networking between artists and technology partners.
The goal is to develop new concepts for the future of fashion by means of new processes and aesthetics that are inclusive and sustainable. All research results, co-creation processes and the technological tool box will be shared openly to build up a self-running and sustainable innovation community with artists and technologists.
In our co-creation spaces we provide access to technologies such as 3D printing (PolyJet), micro-nebulization, ozone or calendering technology, laser cutting, injection-molding etc.
Learn more about the art tech collaboration
Behind the scenes
Art Tech collabortion profiles
All research results, co-creation processes and the technological tool box will be shared openly to build up a self-running and sustainable innovation community with artists and technologists. You can join our community and stay up-to date in many ways:
Nothing from September 19, 2020 to March 18, 2021.