Re-FREAM is looking for artists and designers to co-create innovative fashion concepts together with researchers using novel production technology. Artists and designers from all over the world are welcome to submit their proposals.
The call will be opened from 7th of March to 30th of May (3pm)
Apply right away
We really want you to be part of this program. Since you have made it this far, here are some more detailed facts and background information about the program. We want to give you as much information as possible to help you better understand where your vision can take you. However, please feel free to reach out to us anytime with more questions, thoughts, concerns and inspirations.
Welcome to the community. You are almost there!
We bring established artists and young achievers together to amplify new visions, ideas and endeavors. Wherever you are in your career, if you share our mission, we want you to be part of this journey.
In this program you will have access to co-creation spaces with facilitation services, project management and a technology pool. All three areas aim to boost art-inspired innovation and 3D printed fashion.
They will be your co-creation space at least one third of the project duration. It is our aim to amplify your potential by giving you access to state-of-the-art technology, introduce you to a new and growing community of fashionista-innovators, and support your project with funding of up to € 55.000.
We want to connect artists, designers and scientists for collaborating in re-thinking novel technology for fashion production. We want to ignite art-inspired, innovative, digital-enabled urban manufacturing solutions in the fashion industry.
Three hubs will be your co-creation space where you will be provided different fields of expertise, state-of-the-art technology access as well as network and community to make ideas and dreams come live. Re-FREAM is looking for artists and designers to co-create innovate fashion concepts together with researchers using novel production technology.Artists and designers from all over the world are welcome to submit their proposals!
Applicants must be a SME (under the EU definition), a start-up, self-employed or professional freelancers legally established as a business under the national law and based in an EU member state (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom) or an associated country of the H2020 (Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Moldova, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Ukraine, Tunisia, Georgia and Armenia). http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/3cpart/h2020-hi-list-ac_en.pdf
Save the dates:
May 7, 2019; 10 am - 12 am: from 2D to 3D
May 8, 2019; 10 am - 12 am: from analog to connected
May 9, 2019; 10 am - 12 am: from linear to sustainable circular systems
- Each technology will be presented and explained in an understandable way.
- Artists and designers can ask questions which will be answered by the technology facilitators.
- After the webinar session, artists and designers will have time to refine their proposal according to the experts’ input until the end of the application phase.
- The webinar will be an interactive live session.
- This session will be recorded and uploaded into the Re-FREAM website, so that, it will be available for the artists who could not attend.
- After the webinar session, artists will have time to refine their proposal according to the experts input until the end of application phase.
We are happy to help you with the submission of your proposal.
- You can find useful guidelines in the helpdesk section.
- In case you need more help from us, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section, where we will post the questions that other have candidates already asked.
- If you still need our help regarding the proposal submission, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org